Who We Are
Olympic Industries ULC is a leading international forest products trading company with our annual revenue exceeding $500 million. Our expertise includes the trading, importing/exporting, and manufacturing of forest products from the comfort of our office located in the heart of the vibrant and beautiful Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver, BC.
Established in 1972, we have a strong record of success and a clear vision for our industry’s sustainable future. With over 30 active Commodity Traders, we are proud to have a corporate culture that rewards hard work, entrepreneurship, and team collaboration.
What We Offer
- $38K-45K per annum.
- On-site kitchen with a Nespresso bar.
- On-site gym.
The Office Environment
- Olympic is a mid-sized company with an open door/open concept layout where anybody you may need is easily accessible. This layout not only helps to support individuals in their career growth and development but also encourages individuals to interact and be curious about how different departments support each other in their roles.
Olympic Industries is excited to offer a highly motivated and detail-orientated student the opportunity to join our growth-oriented team for a 4-month contract beginning in May 2023 as an Accounting & Office Assistant!
Working closely with the Accounts Payable Coordinator, the Accounting & Office Assistant will support the accounts payable function in the day-to-day operations along with providing office support to the operations team.
Who We’re Looking For
Education and Experience
- Working towards a Diploma or Degree in a related program such as Accounting.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with AS400 and Great Plains considered an asset.
- Proven ability to complete work in a timely manner with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- A high degree of initiative, work ethic, integrity, and honesty.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to complete work in a timely manner with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to act with good judgement and discretion, keeping sensitive business data secure.
For more information on Olympic Industries, please visit our website at www.olympicind.com. To apply, please submit a resume to our job board at https://olympicindustriesulc.easyapply.co/.
We thank all applicants for their interest! However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. At Olympic Industries, we embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, cultures, perspectives skills, and experiences. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.